Welcome to Shane Edwards Photography
Affordable luxury wedding photography in the Orlando area
Hello! I am glad you found your way to my website. I know I am as hard to find as a Pokemon. In the Orlando area there are a hundred photographers at least. We are all different. Our personalities, artistic inspirations and pricing. It’s easy to get lost in all of these options. Let see if I can narrow this down some for you.
At Shane Edwards Photography my goal is to provide you with the highest quality imagery, customer service and products at an affordable price. I will work my tail off to meet these standards and leave every client completely satisfied.
Please take a few moments to look around my website. If you like what you see then let's set a time to meet in person to go in depth. I have sample wedding albums and engagement guestbooks to show you. I am always happy to answer any questions via text, email or phone. I hope to hear from you soon.
My style can be characterized as a blend of photojournalism and editorial. I call this style journalistic portraiture. Wedding photography is actually a complex subject both from an artistic view and technical aspect. At a wedding I will stay mostly in a very unobtrusive mode documenting the day as it progresses. I will constantly look for ways to be creative in how I approach a shot. I document every detail of your wedding. There will be times when I will help you into romantic attractive poses for your portraitures throughout the day.
During your ceremony I am staying completely unobtrusive in order to keep things authentic. Your family portraits will be posed in a fun and casual way that looks very natural. Just before your wedding reception I will take you both to a predetermined location for your bridal and couple portraits. This is where we will have some editorial direction to ensure we have fun, natural and romantic images. During your reception I will use a variety of techniques to capture your night with style.
Once you leave for the night and you are off to your honeymoon your wedding will be a blur. That’s why I try to cover as many moments, faces, and details as possible. If you have any questions about Orlando’s best photographer please give me a call, text or email.
I would like to help you prepare for your engagement session. Orlando is a great city for engagement photo sessions. We have a host of great locations to get epic images from. Many couples are just not sure how they should prepare. What should I wear? And what is a good location? Are the most common questions I hear.
I want you to dress to the highest level you feel comfortable. Be a dressy as possible. For many southern couples that might be a stylish button up and blue jeans. Others may like a cute sundress or cocktail dress. I have seen suit jackets, sport coats and denim vests. It is ultimately up to the couple. I want the photos to look authentic. If you are wearing something you are not all that comfortable in your photos will suffer. Think night on the town, not in the office or at the beach.
- Mid-tone and solid colors look the best. White, pale colors, super bright and vibrant colors and words are usually distracting to the image.
- Coordinate your outfits. If you match your pants with complimentary shirts you should do fine. If you dress like twins you may clash.
- I always suggest to bring more than one outfit. I like to leave a few extra minutes for a quick change. This will add a little variety to your gallery.
- Our engagement sessions are natural light session and normally outdoors. This means that the light is crucial so I recommend afternoon or morning sessions.
- We will be walking probably about a mile or so. You may want to bring a pair of comfortable shoes to wear while we are walking around between stops.
- Take this moment to pamper yourself. Feel free to have your makeup or hair done. We like to make these sessions a little glamorous.
- Try not to bring much with you. I would suggest locking your items in your trunk or glove box. You’re not going to want to carry that stuff around for very long. Sometimes phones in your pocket are distracting in your images.
- I always encourage props and or pets. They will add some fun personality to your images.
I would love to photograph your engagement session wherever you would like. I recommend finding a location that connects you as a couple. If you can’t think of a location some of my favorites are Baldwin park, Downtown Winter Park, Blue Jacket Park. Kraft Azalea Park and Downtown Orlando. Our goal for your Orlando engagement session is to get two looks with about 20 to 30 images. You should receive your images via digital download in less than six weeks.
Pricing and Information
Simply send me an email, text, call or complete my contact page to obtain a copy of our current wedding pricing guide. Our collections range from about $999 to $2199. Our list of products include our luxurious Black Label Wedding Album. This is a 10 x 15 wedding album with a genuine leather cover. We also have engagement guestbooks, smartphone apps and slide shows. Please contact us for a detailed pricing guide. Consultations are always free.